Morningside is currently seeking multiple evaluations assistants for our company’s busy season. The position is full-time from January through April, and is paid.
Assistants are primarily responsible for supporting our evaluations team with writing and processing academic evaluation reports for use in business-related immigration petitions. Specific responsibilities of the position include:
- Process and manage incoming case requests
- File completed casework
- Contact potential experts and consultants for casework
- Organize company mailing
- Research academic credentials
- Communicate with clients regarding case statuses
- Write evaluation reports
- Oversee the full lifecycle of assigned casework
- Conduct audits of completed case requests
- Assist other staff with presentations for clients and conferences
- Assist staff in researching other immigration-related services
Applicants should be productive and highly motivated, and should be able to take initiative. The position requires someone who pays close attention to detail. The position also involves a fair deal of solitary work and demands strong multitasking skills, so good time management is necessary. Fluency in a second language is preferable although not a requirement, and an interest in or experience with immigration or foreign educational programs is suitable although not required.
To apply, please forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.